Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Infant Oral Exams, The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that you schedule your child’s first visit
- Routine Dental Cleaning & Check-Up, while daily care of your child’s teeth is the best way to prevent cavities
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Fillings & Crowns, crowns are synthetic caps
- Diagnostic X-Rays, when x-rays pass through your mouth during a dental exam
- Fluoride Treatments, fluoride has been held in high regard by the dental community
- Special Needs Dentistry, children with special needs deserve our special attention
- Emergency Services, most kids get hurt over the weekend
- Sedation Dentistry, sometimes, treating young children, or those with severe dental issues
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- SDF - Silver Diamine Fluoride, is an antimicrobial liquid that is used for hypersensitivity
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.